Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yahooooooooo

Yahoooooooo, as of 4.30pm this afternoon. I am on holidays. This does however mean that I will be neglecting my blog for about 10 days. But don't stress, I will post all my holiday happy snaps when I get back.
The packing is going well. My thoughts on packing:
- It would be so much easier if you didn't have to pack the things that you use at home (toothbrush, hair dryer, straightener etc)
- It would also be easier if we could take our trailer but because three thousand people are taking boats there is not enough people to bring all the boats home and now we have to bring a boat home (it is a long story - not my idea!!)

Having my hair done tonight. Looking forward to it. When I used to have blonde hair I was at the salon every month and was spending around the 100 dollar mark every time. Now I have gone back to my natural brunette I only go to the salon every now and then when I have a special occasion I need hot hair for. Helps the pocket and helps with my time management. I do miss my hairdresser but. She's awesome.

Wedding plans have kinda hit a brick wall at the moment. I really just wanted to take my whole family out for dinner and not have all the hassle of a "Reception" but every place you go, as soon as you say wedding they see dollar signs and of all the places I have queried its added anywhere between 500.00 and 4000.00 bucks.

Maybe we should just all turn up at a bloody pub in our wedding gear and see how they like it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment