Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My sore foot

Bit peed off at the moment, because I have managed to do an injury to my left foot (not even sure how) and that means that I can't really exercise.

I went to Aqua Aerobics this morning thinking that my foot was Ok (It has been sore since Saturday) but that only made it worse. So now I am going to have to rest it, or it will get really bad. Stupid polished wood floors. So now I can't go to my usual Body Step class tonight and I really miss Body Step when I don't get to go. It is such a heart pumping workout. Gets the blood flowing and the endorphins up.

Atleast I can still kinda ride the exercise bike. I look a bit spasmo but it's only Josh that sees me and he only laughs. I have been going better with the food thing. Am pleased to report that I am now 3 days lolly free. Yahooooooooo!! Sounds easy but when your used to an afternoon sugar hit, the body goes into withdrawals and it is all I can do not to head to the corner store and pick up a bag of sweetness.

On a positive front, I have picked out another wedding location. Now just to chat to Josh about it and if he gives it the go ahead, then it will be a matter of meeting them and getting it organised. Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment