Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pooh

Dammit, WI last night and only lost 200grams. Stupid foot that wouldn't let me exercise. Although I need to take some of the blame. I did overeat a little bit on the weekend. Stupid weekends ruining my hard work all week.
Nevermind the goal is to come back from holidays without a gain. I want to lose or atleast maintain where I am now. Going to a meeting while I'm away, also going to try and get in a gym session or two.
Gotta make up for all the yummy food we have packed. I think we should be ok but because we will do lots of walking and we are taking the push bikes so I'm sure there will be plenty to keep up my exercise.

It's my little Bro's birthday tomorrow and he is coming for dinner tonight. Chicken Stir Fry. Yummy Yum! Gotta give him the run down and what's gotta happen with the animals and house while we is away.

Also visiting my adopted sister and her two cute as monkeys. Won't see them while we are away so better get in a visit. Won't be long and they'll both be having birthdays and it will be christmas. Only like 9 more weeks. FREAKS ME OUT!
I am starting to think its a bit overated anyway just an excuse for people to waste there money. Wonder what I'll be getting this year LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment