Monday, October 19, 2009

Holidays... at last

Well I am very happy to report that my foot seems to be better. Managed to go to Body Pump on Satuday morning. Either that or the soreness in the rest of my body has hidden the pain in my foot.
I am trying to wear in a new pair of shoes today so that probably won't help either. I need to be able to wear them on Saturday for my Sister in Laws wedding. We are having 2 weeks at the beach after she gets married so that should be wonderful.
Have started packing and getting things organised. I made my own dress, well I kinda sewed some of it and my Mum helped sew the rest. It turned out really good considering we didn't use a pattern and when I brought the material I had no idea what I was doing. All in all the dress cost about $40 to make and I probably would have spent around $100+ to buy one. It feels even better knowing it was something we created.
I'm going to miss my bogan animals while we are away. Hopefully they will be ok with my Brother. I don't know if I should be worrying about them or the house. Hopefully it will still be in a reasonable state when we get home.
On our last day of holidays we are going to check out a potential location for our wedding and I'm pretty close to getting the rest of the details organised. This wedding organising is hard work. I thought it would be pretty simple, but the hardest part is when you say "wedding" you can almost see the dollar signs flash in peoples eyes. No wonder they add up to more than 20,000 sometimes.
Ours should come in at a reasonable 7,000 so hopefully we can put the rest into the house were building, maybe, one day eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment