Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back to reality

Well, it is official. Holidays are over and it's back to reality. Second day back at work and was too busy yesterday to catch up. Had WW last night and only managed to gain 800 grams over my holidays. Which is a pretty good effort really considering I ate whatever I wanted and was really, really bad!

It's helped me get back into it though and I am so determined to lose these last 15 kilos. First aim is to get under 90kg. My motivation at the moment is seeing wedding pictures from a girl I went to school with and she was quite overweight in the pictures and I felt a bit sorry for her, because she hadn't been given the opportunity to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. I also have to be able to wear a bikini when we go on our honeymoon which is a cruise.

So have gone back to basics and am tracking, weighing and measuring for my life at the moment. Eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water. Also getting back into the exercise. Going to try out water aerobics on Thursday night, so that should be interesting. Some of the ladies from my meeting have been going and are saying that they love it.

Wedding plans are still not finalised. I have narrowed the choice of venue down to three on the Sunshine Coast, but now we need to make a trip down there and check them out and meet with the coordinators. Fun! With Josh working most weekends and long hours up until Christmas it's gonna be difficult but hopefully it will all work out.

I'll post some holiday happy snaps, when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment